Fort Worth, Texas Personal Bankruptcy Attorney Richard Weaver
Options for bankruptcy in Forth Worth and surrounding areas lead smart people to the services of Richard Weaver.
Why should you choose me to represent you as your bankruptcy lawyer?
Some companies will promise to give you everything to do the work yourself. But I will do much more than that. I will represent you personally. My clients feel immediately optimistic once they’ve had their first phone with me or come in to see me for an in-person visit. I truly care about the well-being of my clients will take your concerns and legal issues very serious so that we can find you a good resolution. I offer private, convenient options and will make sure that you receive the real debt relief you need:
- I offer a free initial phone consultation
- I answer my phone between 9:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m. Monday – Friday.
- Whenever you call, you talk to me and only me. I work out of my home office and set my own schedule, so when you talk to me or meet with me, you will know I have time for you.
- I can take appointments pretty much anytime in emergencies. Generally, you can expect to be able to reach me.
- I offer low, flat fee Chapter 7 bankruptcy of $1,000. (not including court fees)
- I don’t require down payments for bankruptcy although the fees do need to be paid in some manner before the case is filed.
- I accept checks, money orders, and cash.
- I will get all the forms and paperwork prepared for you, giving me the chance to understand and get to know each aspect regarding your financial situation and confirm whether bankruptcy is the best option for you.
- I can direct you to quality credit counselors or credit education agencies that are reputable.
Need a fresh start for your personal finances?
For most people living in a difficult situation of debt, the harassment as well as the hassles alone can be truly overwhelming. Through Chapter 7 bankruptcy or in some cases also Chapter 13 bankruptcy, I can help you do the following:
- Stop harassment from creditors
- Stop garnishments on your wages
- Stop legal any judgments against you
- Put temporary halts on wage garnishments for taxes, child support or student loan debt
- Receive the debt relief that you need
For a free telephone consultation with an attorney about debt relief using Chapter 7 bankruptcy or also Chapter 13 bankruptcy, Give me a call personally at (817) 222-1108 which forwards to my cell phone unless I’m in a meeting or email me directly today.